After Britain’s exit from European Union, it’s facing:
1. High cost of purchase for imports.
2. Slow growth compared to U.S. & Europe post Covid pandemic.
3. Growth in Red-tapism.
4. Projected GDP growth – Zero for UK.
5. Shortage supply of low cost labour.
6. Small companies unable to sustain
7. Movement of people restricted.
8. Northern Ireland outperformed UK.
9. mark “Slow Puncher Economy”
Having said that, still London has good chance of revival if it “Exit Brexit” & rejoin EU.
Geo-political Consultant & Strategist
Chief Editor – Geo-Politics, VopGlobal